This Is Not Poetry #27

David Kennedy




“an exterior mind...//...forgetting forms”
Alice Notley, ‘Our Violent Times’


The latest! Hot toss!
    On public bodies!
Too starved! Sucked!
    Sleek! Geek!
Gimp! Blimp! Pimped!
Exterior minds! Mined! Mine!
    I share

their catastrophes,
fellate their stigmata
    with my tongues
of credit, in nows,
like theirs, always
    punctured

    or courting it.
Public bodies: forgetting forms.
I see directly: know nothing.
This is the only church
    I can.
I want to meet myself
    impossibly.







_____________________________________________________________________
Constellation: Alice Notley
[#] Birkbeck Centre for Poetics
[#] Openned Video Constellation of Readings
[#] Return to “Intercapillary Space” Notley Contents page


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

  • Twitter
  • Intercapillary Places (Events Series)
  • Publication Series
  • Newsreader Feed