Catherine Daly's free eBook

newsnote by Michael Peverett


This is just out and is the eighth publication in Ahadada's free eBook series. I downloaded Secret Kitty today, and I was glad I did. It carries on and on like this:


Battleships rode at the estuary's mouth. The final outcome rides on the results. Let the matter ride. Don't ride the clutch.

Ghost Riders in the Sky

I was supposed to meet her, but I spaced out.

                          don

Why put on that outfit?

Antihistamine spaces me out.



Linguists star unacceptable sentences



=^..^=



That last bit is the kitty, by the way. To get some for yourself, go here:

http://www.ahadadabooks.com/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

  • Twitter
  • Intercapillary Places (Events Series)
  • Publication Series
  • Newsreader Feed